Jungle Scout Review: The Amazon Research Tool for You?
It’s super easy to sell on Amazon. Just create an account, click a few times and voila! You’re a legitimate Amazon seller. But if you follow this process, you’d flop. Badly. Your product will get lost amongst hundreds of its kind in the land of Amazon. However, there are a variety of tools you can use to help you rise above the crowd, stand out, make your first sale, and, therefore, get your first review. Amazon seller always use FBA Calculator to check amazon revenue and fees. Amongst all these tools, Jungle Scout is one of the best and brightest. But first, what is Jungle Scout ?
What’s Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout is an Amazon product research tool that can help you analyze niches, research keywords, and scope out the competition. You can use it to identify a niche in which your business can grow, perhaps, because of a low concentration of competitors or sales estimation. It basically shows you the most profitable ways to grow your business. If you want to establish an Amazon-FBA empire, then the Jungle Scout web app might be for you.
What’s the cost of Jungle Scout?
Jungle Scout has a rather somewhat unorthodox method of pricing. There’s a price for the Jungle Scout web app and the Jungle Scout chrome extension . You can also combine both of them in one package.
You can pay monthly or yearly on any package you want, but there are significant discounts for the yearly payments, which isn’t too surprising.
So, the Jungle Scout web app package is $49 per month with a reduction to $39 per month if you buy the yearly plan. That totals it to $468. The Jungle Scout Chrome Extension is a little cheaper at $39 per month and $19 per month if you buy the yearly plan. This adds up to $228.
If you choose to buy the combo package and get the full benefits of both Jungle Scout’s web app and extension (I would), you’ll get a pretty huge discount. It’ll be $69 per month for the monthly plan and $49 per month for the yearly plan, which adds up to $588.
If you really want the best of the best of service, you might want to go for Jungle Scout Pro. With all the good stuff in the web app and Chrome extension plus a little more, this package adds up to $129 per month with a reduction to $109 per month yearly, which sums up to $1,299.
Okay, now that we’ve clarified that there are four Jungle Scout packages with , let’s take a look at each of their individual features.
Features of Jungle Scout Web App
Jungle Scout has a whole lot of features for one small web app. There are ten specific features, two newly added this year, all geared towards helping you sell more on Amazon. Let’s check them out.
- Product Database: You can filter for products related to your specific niche out of a database of over seventy million products pulled straight from the Amazon Catalog. The J ungle Scout Product Database is meant to help you identify a product niche, amongst the hundreds on Amazon, in which you can succeed.
- Product Tracker: After you’ve narrowed down your niche, Jungle Scout’s Product Tracke r will help you keep track of any individual products you want. Track a product's bestseller rank, revenue, sales, etc., and use the insight to discover opportunities and make decisions.
- Opportunity Finder: The Opportunity Finder is meant to analyze trends and find the most profitable niches, especially for new sellers.
- Supplier Database: The Jungle Scout Supplier Database helps to find suppliers for products of any kind. You can search by product name, brand, supplier name, or company.
- Keyword Scout: Jungle Scout’s Keyword Scout basically shaves down the time used to find suitable keywords to build better listings, gather competitive knowledge, and analyze how keywords have performed over the past two years.
- Academy: Yes, you read that right. There is a Jungle Scout Academy c reated to learn about selling on Amazon by the best sellers on Amazon.
- Sales Analytics: It’s a new feature that allows you to track all sales, profits, and fees in real-time.
- Inventory Manager: Calculates how much inventory you need to stock up in real-time.
- Launch: The Jungle Scout Launch isn’t a new feature like Sales Analytics, but it is one of the most powerful. It helps with targeted email outreaches and promotions to make more sales.
- Alert: Amazon’s Jungle Scout also keeps you aware and updated on your product's listing, reviews, or opportunities for new products. It can also alert you of changes in any Amazon product.
Features of Jungle Scout Chrome Extension
The Chrome Extension is basically a less extensive version of Jungle Scout. It’s designed to let you see everything about a product in one click. It comes with a Jungle Scout sales estimator , profit projector, and opportunity score.
You can also request reviews off of Jungle Scout.
- Chrome Extension Lite
Now, this is the smallest version of Jungle Scout there is. It’s only $29 per month and has a slimmed-down feature lost and tracks only product revenue, rating, reviews, category, and seller rankings.
- Jungle Scout Web App vs. Chrome Extension
The Jungle Scout reviews for both the web app and Chrome extension are great. But they both serve the same purpose of saving time doing the research and analysis for you. The differences between the two are in the way they’re used and the data you get from them. But they’re best used together.
Is Jungle Scout free?
No, there’s no free Jungle Scout . But, there’s still a way to use this service risk-free - the 14-day free trial.
Does Jungle Scout have an app?
Jungle Scout doesn’t have an app, but it does have a web app.
Can I use Jungle Scout on my phone?
Yes, you can.
What is Jungle Scout used for?
Jungle Scout is basically an Amazon research tool that helps sellers identify and track product niches, sales, and generally maintain a profitable Amazon FBA. You can even use the Jungle Scout estimator to check sales numbers for Amazon categories and aid product launches, amongst other things.
Can I cancel Jungle Scout?
Yes, you can. If you cancel within Jungle Scout’s trial period, you can even get your money back.
How can I contact support?
If you have a question for Jungle Scout, you can search the articles in their Help Center for posts related to your problem. Or you can contact them by email or create a ticket by filling a contact form.
Does Jungle Scout have a free trial?
Yes, there is a Jungle Scout free trial. You do have to pay for a subscription plan, but you have a small window of opportunity to decide it’s not right for you. The Jungle Scout free trial lasts for fourteen days, and if you decide not to use it within this time, you get your money back, no questions asked.